Recipe from Charlie Hodge of the Clyde Common in the Ace Hotel in Portland, Oregon – located in Martha Stewart living magazine.
- 24 ounces fig vodka (directions)
- 12 ounces chilled Earl Grey (purchase USA or AU) tea (alternate suggestion: Lady Devotea lavender earl grey purchase USA or AU)
- 18 ounces tangerine juice
- fresh fig wedges for garnish
- Combine the fig vodka, Earl Grey tea and tangerine juice, stirring well.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve
- To serve, stir and strain over ice. Garnish with fig wedges and/or thin slices of tangerine floating on top